Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I know its been a while again..................

Time to start blogging again, I seem to go through these long periods of procrastination................... So I thought what will get me going again and well I thought what is my world right now and what will always be my world, who gives me the will to get up every morning so I can hear the next things to come from her mouth or to see the next thing she will learn for the day, yep that would be my sweet daughter Makayla. So I thought well since I don't have the best memory in the world these days (I think pregnancy for sure took a lot of my memory cells away) I will start blogging again and the topic I will start with are the "Makayla Funnies" there are things she says to me that make me laugh everyday. That I know I'm not going to remember them all time she is 6 let alone 20. There are already a lot of things I know I have forgotten from when she was a infant/baby so before I kick myself again I'm going to attempt at being better at blogging them and other things in our life as the Tennants.

So to kick off the "The Makayla Funnies" here is what I have for today:

Makayla was playing dress up today and comes in says I'm not dressing up anymore. How come I reply: "It's not comfortable being a princess"

I took her to see a show at a park called Puppets in the Park she looks at me and say its
"Princess and the Peast Story"

Later on in the day I look at her cause she is sniffling and sneezing and I say to her it sounds like you are getting sick or have some allergies she says to me "No momma I'm not getting sick I just have the bless you's."

Oh Makayla the things you say:)

No comments: